Sunday, March 14, 2010

Terra Nova Track Meet


Today, I was at the track meet at Terra Nova. The races were all really intense as everyone was really fast. I was running the 400, the 800, and the 4x400. I thought that I could've done better for the 400 and the 800 because before those races, I felt really dehydrated and that I couldn't run any faster than I could. If I drank more water the night before, I think that I would've gotten better times for my races. The 4x400 was a little different for some reason because I felt like I actually ran that a lot faster than the 400 and 800. Maybe it was because I ate a lot of food before the race and then I had more energy. Overall, the meet was pretty fun but it was always a little scary right before the race because it seems that everyone else is so much faster than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment